[Homeroast] Measured weight of whole beans to roast in Yama VP 8 cup

Wed Dec 30 11:41:53 CST 2009

I like 56 gr when filling to the 8 cup mark.  I go with a coarse grind, get
the water temp to just boiling, and insert the top and start a timer for
2:30.  One or two stirs to get the grounds all wet (I've learned my lesson
about stirring more than that).  Generally, drawdown time for me is around
60-80 seconds.  And, lastly, I use a cory rod.