[Homeroast] Trouble posting to the list?

John and Emma jehorchik at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 11:18:27 CST 2009

Thanks Bonnie,

I received both emails two minutes apart at 8:35 and 8:37 am.

I originally sent my email regarding weight of beans on Dec 23. I also sent
an email to the list wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas on the 23 and I
sent my reply with my coffee of the year response on the same day.

It was just yesterday that I resent my email with weight of beans. So there
was a small hiccup over the holidays but it appears to be fixed. We all have
hiccups over the holidays. Crazy busy and for most men last minute shopping
etc. So I was just responding to Bob that I also experience a small glich.
Nothing of concern.

Thank you for taking the time to test this for me. I do appreciate it.

John H.