[Homeroast] Trouble posting to the list?

Bonnie Polkinghorn bonnie.polkinghorn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 10:36:50 CST 2009

Hello John,
Maybe your posts make it to the list OK, but you are not receiving the
replies until the next day.

Your email about measured weight arrived at my inbox at 4:32 PM Pacific time
yesterday, and had a reply from Barry at 4:46 the same day.

That is why I'm emailing you off-list, I'll also send the same reply to the
list.  You can see when you get each one.

This may be something Sweet Maria's can fix.

-Bonnie P.