[Homeroast] Measured weight of whole beans to roast in Yama VP 8 cup

John and Emma jehorchik at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 18:32:12 CST 2009

I now would like to adjust the brewing in my Yama 8 cup VP by measuring the
weight of the beans before I grind. What suggestions do you all have
regarding measured weight before grinding for a perfect brewed pot.

Being a scientist myself (biologist) I never want to change more than one
variable at a time. I've worked with grind level, steep time in the upper
pot before removing from heat, pre-boiled and non pre-boiled water etc. It
is time for me to work on perfecting the weight of my beans for a great cup.

Thanks everyone.

John H.