[Homeroast] Cory Rod in a Yama Vacpot?

Doug Hoople doughoople at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 12:24:28 CST 2009

Hi Bob,

I'll be interested to see what you think. My prediction would be that you
can grind finer with the Cona than with the Cory rod, and that the finer
grind with the Cory rod will yield a siltier cup.

When you describe your results as spotty, are you talking about the
flavors/textures in the cup or in the mechanics of your procedure? Or both?

Re: Vacpot-itis... it would seem that the bug's already bitten in your case!

Doug