[Homeroast] Cory Rod in a Yama Vacpot?

Bob Hazen peatmonster at comcast.net
Tue Dec 29 12:01:34 CST 2009

Doug,

My results with the vac pot have been spotty in the past.  I have noticed
that I get better results with coffee ground in my Anfim than I did with my
MDF.  Even drip is better with the Anfim.  I found I could grind finer and
still not hit bitterness.  It will be interesting to do some Cory/Cona
experiments.

I fear I'm getting VacPot-itis....

Bob