[Homeroast] An Endorsement

Bonnie Polkinghorn bonnie.polkinghorn at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 11:14:41 CST 2009

I enjoy my Clever Coffee Dripper, too, and I still have a place in my heart
for my Aeropress and my Beehive pour over for single cup preparation.

I have a very hectic home life, and there are just times when I really want
(OK, need) a quick cup of coffee and I still go for the Beehive over the
Clever Coffee Dripper just because I don't want to exactly monitor the extra
4 minutes.

I keep the Aeropress at work.  I tried the Clever Coffee Dripper there,
too.  It's not the extra time, it is the timing.

Both at home and at work, there are so many distractions that having to
remember to start timing, and then to be there when the timer goes off, I
choose different methods.

When I have the time, or when I go to the in-laws, I choose the Clever
Coffee Dripper.

That is the beauty of having so many brewing methods at my finger tips.

There are other advantages to the Clever Coffee Dripper, like the
entertainment value of the instructions.  They are written by someone who is
a non-native English speaker, they are truly embarrassing.

By the way, I use the little base of the Clever Coffee Dripper as a lid to
my Yama Vac Pot while it's brewing.  I use the Aeropress stirrer to stir the
mixture.

-Bonnie P.