[Homeroast] Monday Morning Cup

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 21:51:36 CST 2009

Sandy -

Just getting just a bit caught up with all my emails!

Ha - I like that about homeroasting the chicken for soup...

... and I do feel better now. Only it was a real antibiotic that helped this
time, not
the chicken soup (although that always does help). Guess I had bronchitis..

And I never lost my sense of taste - yippee! Now I'll need to roast some on
Wed.
Would do it tomorrow - but we have a whole day with my grandson, so no
roasting.

He's a year and a half - and when I start my grinder, he comes running to
watch
(big entertainment for him!) I also let him smell it after I grind it, and
he seems to
like that.

Something tells me I have a future homeroast aficionado here...

Lynne