[Homeroast] I-Roast2 malfunctions

Starfinder Stanley coffee at starf.org
Mon Dec 28 18:00:35 CST 2009

Actually, I didn't remove the controller board to check the connections and
solder points on it, so I may have missed something ---I had a limited
amount of time and wanted to make sure I at least returned it to its
semifunctional state....  I just checked the relay board/fan/heating coil
connections....  Maybe I should have wrested the controller out, it was just
another layer of disassembly....