[Homeroast] Cold Brewing Coffee

Starfinder Stanley coffee at starf.org
Mon Dec 28 17:38:32 CST 2009

Been wanting to try the liquid nitrogen method forever, but the dewars are
prohibitively expensive and a cool way to make ice cream doesn't quite
justify it....  I usually use a few shots of espresso, I'll try the cold
brewed approach next time.  Do you find that the dairy medium extracts as
well as straight water?  I usually use heavy cream, eggs, whey protein,
calcium caseinate, and liquid stevia (I don't eat sugar).  Haven't tried
lecithin....