[Homeroast] Cory Rod in a Yama Vacpot?

Bob Hazen peatmonster at comcast.net
Mon Dec 28 15:43:46 CST 2009

I'm using a 5-cup Yama.  Good to know it will fit and I didn't waste my $12
:-)

My earlier experiments with the vac pot left me non-plussed.  My recent
success with finer grinding is re-kindling my interest in the vac pot.  Who
knows, there may be a Technivorm for sale sometime soon!

I'll post my results to the list when I get some air-time with the new Cory
rod.

Bob