[Homeroast] suggestions as to how best to deal with blocking of my heat gun air intake by chaff

Malvene Lemerick malvene at telus.net
Sun Dec 27 22:06:03 CST 2009

I have been roasting for a couple of years with a bread machine and hot air
gun. Love the coffee and all of the great advice I have read here over the
years.

I have had problems with the air vent on the gun getting blocked by chaff.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to minimize this?  Periodically my
husband has to blow it all out with his compressor which is not always
convenient.

Keep the great posts coming. Happy New Year and the best of coffee to you
all.

Cheers Malvene