[Homeroast] Cory Rod in a Yama Vacpot?

John A C Despres johndespres at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 12:05:43 CST 2009

Bob, I believe there is only one Cory Rod design and it fits all Yama vac
pots. I've been using mine with excellent results in three different size
Yama pots. By small Yama pot, do you mean the three cup table top model?
Yes, it will fit and work fine.

It's my understanding there is quite a difference between the Cona and
Corywhere the Yama pots are concerned. I think Doug has done some
comparisons; he'll be along shortly and I hope he refreshes our memories. He
and I spoke about Cory/Cona rods over a year ago, and I think he posted
something here, but I've forgotten.

Hang loose, help is on the way.

John