[Homeroast] Gene Cafe??

John A C Despres johndespres at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 11:57:15 CST 2009

My Gene Cafe learning curve began here with the aid of other GC roasters.
Now that I've been with mine for over two years, I have a quite few profiles
saved which I am happy to share. They are my own, and not the final answer
to your future roasts. I'll share ideas, profiles or techniques and do what
I can to help.

Feel free to send any questions my way and I'll post what I can. Now, a
little IMV in the S. Florida sun. It's 73 and vacation time!

John