[Homeroast] OT Versalab M3

Doug Hoople doughoople at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 16:17:52 CST 2009

My family had a 1968 Triumph Spitfire MKII, and it was, far and away the
worst car we ever had, with the brakes failing every 20,000 miles and the
clutch failing every 30,000 miles and the floorboards rusting away to open
road by 60,000 miles and the convertible top practically unusable. And
fixing it cost twice as much as any domestic car.

Funny thing is, I loved that car. It was piles of fun.

Doug