[Homeroast] Craftworks Coffee (was Re: Versalab M3)

Ken B coffee at onlymysite.net
Sun Dec 27 15:27:29 CST 2009

I got the same warning today Allon.  Really strange, because I get email
from all over the world, and it works just fine.  I don't know how many
bounces it requires to trigger the warning, but it would seem that it
should try 3 days before cutting you off.  The good news is that the new
server sends you a warning, unlike the old one, and it is easy to stop
the disconnect by following a link or responding to the email. :)  That
should make the folks at SM happy as they may not have as many people to
turn back on each Monday.

Ken B