[Homeroast] Things i learned from Dan at USRC

rzettle at aol.com rzettle at aol.com
Fri Dec 25 09:59:42 CST 2009

If they are telling you that first crack is at 350 ish that is very wrong...first crack is somewhere between 390 and 395..I don't care what you are roasting on..first crack is around 390 if you are getting real bean temps.
If your reading is 350 then there is a calibration problem or you are not getting a real bean temp reading