[Homeroast] OT: Cast Iron Cookware (from "Roasting smoke and birds")

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 12:20:56 CST 2009

Love your spontanious RayO quotes Ray.
"Don't persist in old ways; behold new results - Evade Insanity..."
Old ways new ways, time is a circle. Old ways are new to the youth. New ways
are old ways new again...
Insanity rules when the line between sane and insane fades to gray....sane
bores me....

Coffee helps.
Best Christmas to you and the family Ray,
JoeR