[Homeroast] New Behmor "Low Profile" Chaff Collector

David Morrow dmorrown at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 22:33:25 CST 2009

I noticed the same thing today, and saw that the new chaff collector and the
small grid drum are now included in all the new units being sold.  Although
I haven't had any chaff fires (or even sparks), I would be interested in
picking up a new chaff collector just for the increased visibility of the
roast.  The only place I could find that was selling them separately was
Roastmasters ($30).  Does anyone know whether Tom plans to carry these as a
separate item?