[Homeroast] A new coffee coming your way?

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 23 15:14:49 CST 2009

I don't know, looking at the size of those beans, the cynic in me if forced to interpret "save the coffee industry" as "higher yield, lower cost, better bottom line".
I am extremely intrigued though and have often wondered why Arabica and Robusta are the only species of coffee used industrially. Wouldn't it be exciting if we discovered that we have actually missed a crown jewel in quality and taste?

Oh well... off to crunch numbers...

Ryan M. Ward

*Note: This email was sent from a computer running Ubuntu Linux 8.04 (Hardy Heron)
http://www.ubuntu.com