[Homeroast] A new coffee coming your way?

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 23 15:08:28 CST 2009


Why do you say it is statistically unlikely?

Ryan M. Ward



*Note: This email was sent from a computer running Ubuntu Linux 8.04 (Hardy Heron)
http://www.ubuntu.com



> Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 12:28:30 -0800
> From: adt0611 at yahoo.com
> To: homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
> Subject: Re: [Homeroast] A new coffee coming your way?
> 
> Kew is a botanical garden. There is no reason to assume they are interested in saving the coffee industry. Eventually, I suppose someone will try to process and sample the seeds of the new species. Unless they are thought to be commercially viable, (statistically unlikely) we may never know about it.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ________________________________
> From: John A C Despres <johndespres at gmail.com>
> To: "A list to discuss home coffee roasting. There are rules for this list, available at http://www.sweetmarias.com/maillistinfo.html" <homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com>
> Sent: Wed, December 23, 2009 9:09:45 AM
> Subject: Re: [Homeroast] A new coffee coming your way?
> 
> Interesting find on the part of KEW. But how does it taste? If they plan on
> saving the future of the coffee industry, why was there no report on it's
> cup qualities? Perhaps, because it's crap, or it may be the most stunning
> coffee on earth, but no report on it's taste?
> 
> Weird.
> 
> John
> 
> On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 9:51 AM, Bob Glasscock <bobglass at centurytel.net>wrote:
> 
> > Bernard,
> > Very interesting article. Thanks for sharing.
> >
> > Just a cupla things...Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Ramadan Mubarek and
> > may the joy of the Solstice bring peace and joy into your hearts, and may
> > Tom and Maria continue to bring delight into your cups!
> >
> > Bob and Ellen Glasscock
> > Greenville, Alabama
> > "Greetings from the Heart of Dixie"
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
> > [mailto:homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com] On Behalf Of
> > Bernard
> > Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 6:30 AM
> > To: homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
> > Subject: [Homeroast] A new coffee coming your way?
> >
> > Yes, there are new things to be found even new coffee species.  What
> > might these guys taste like?  Bernard Gerrard
> > http://www.kew.org/news/new-discoveries-coffee.htm
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Homeroast mailing list
> > Homeroast at host.sweetmariascoffee.com
> >
> > http://host.sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroast_lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
> > Homeroast community pictures -upload yours!) :
> > http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=7820
> >
> _______________________________________________
> Homeroast mailing list
> Homeroast at host.sweetmariascoffee.com
> http://host.sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroast_lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
> Homeroast community pictures -upload yours!) : http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=7820
> 
> 
> 
>       
> _______________________________________________
> Homeroast mailing list
> Homeroast at host.sweetmariascoffee.com
> http://host.sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroast_lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
> Homeroast community pictures -upload yours!) : http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=7820
 		 	   		  
_________________________________________________________________
Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222984/direct/01/


More information about the Homeroast mailing list