[Homeroast] OT: Cast Iron Cookware (from "Roasting smoke and birds")

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 23 13:07:30 CST 2009

You just can't bean an old fashioned Carbon Steel Wok IMHO. Works as a frier, its naturally non-stick, you can deep fry with, and it makes a nice piece of eye candy. Also, much cheaper then emerilware! (I got my favorite Wok at a Yard sale for $2!)

Ryan M. Ward

*Note: This email was sent from a computer running Ubuntu Linux 8.04 (Hardy Heron)
http://www.ubuntu.com