[Homeroast] Not a pretty sight

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 23 03:06:14 CST 2009

I have wanted to try a vac pot for some time. When I bought my French press i lost interest in drip coffee altogether- between my (deceased) French press and my Rancilio Silvia, my drip coffee maker has quite a layer of dust built up on it. Unfortunately I killed my French press beaker when washing dishes and need to replace it. Maybe I will try a vac pot instead and replace the beaker later. Then again, espresso never hurt anyone right?

I could not imagine life without coffee...

Ryan M. Ward

*Note: This email was sent from a computer running Ubuntu Linux 8.04 (Hardy Heron)
http://www.ubuntu.com