[Homeroast] OT: Cast Iron Cookware (from "Roasting smoke and birds")

Michael Wascher wascher at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 11:44:38 CST 2009

Cast iron pipe was commonly used for water supply until the advent of copper
pipe & tubing and later plastic.

Actually, unlike most other metals, iron is not only not harmful, it is
required by our bodies.

--MikeW

"The will to be stupid is a very powerful force, but there are always
alternatives."  --Lois McMaster Bujold