[Homeroast] Versalab M3

Josh Schwartz veganjosh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 11:13:14 CST 2009

I've been around two friends' Versalabs.  Huge QC issues, but really
thoughtful design and grind quality/distribution when they're working.  When
I decided to take the plunge for an ultra high-end espresso grinder for my
house a couple years ago I thought a lot about the Versalab, but decided
that the QC issues (and the waiting list) were too much, and went for a
Compak K10 WBC instead.