[Homeroast] Versalab M3

Allon Stern allon at radioactive.org
Sat Dec 26 11:08:27 CST 2009

On Dec 25, 2009, at 10:41 PM, Phil Palmintere wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, has anyone actually ever been around the
> ultra-expensive Versalab M3 grinder?  Or used one?  Or tasted the results?
> Or know someone who has?

I've tasted the results.
It was fantastic, but then again, it wasn't a comparison test. All the espresso from that shop (now closed, but maybe open in a mobile form in the DC area) were fantastic. In fact, it was espresso from that shop that really opened my eyes to how good espresso COULD be, and got me started concentrating on my technique to make incredible shots of my own.

(The shop in question was Brew Mountain, now closed)

-
allon