[Homeroast] Gene Cafe??

Frank Parth fparth at mac.com
Sat Dec 26 04:07:08 CST 2009

>  As I read the posts of many of you, I realized that I don't recall anyone
>  posting about their Gene Café experiences.  Is anyone using it? If not, why
>  not?
>
>  Thanks
>  Phil

Phil,
I'm using the GC and love it. I wouldn't trade it
for a Behmor or anything else. Unfortunately I
was traveling while this thread was going on and
had limited e-mail access. I read the thread only
when I got home on the 24th.

I was gone for three months, and the first thing
my better half complained about was that I didn't
leave her enoughcoffee. I have strict orders to
leave at least a couple of pounds of roasted
coffee if I'm going to be gone for anylength of
time.

Frank Parth