[Homeroast] Christmas coffees, me and my yum...

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Fri Dec 25 22:46:37 CST 2009

Just got home from my sisters. Down and dirty Habanero Chorus:-)

HA-BA-NERO
HA-BA-NERO
HABANERO
HABANERO
HA-BA-NER-O

Part Of My Smoked Ham Glaze
Ha-ba-ner-o
Orange, Allspice Maple Syrup Too
Haba-nero

Cloved The Ham Pocked Marked Was
Before Smo-king
HABANERO
HABANERO
HA-BA-NER-O

Lo and behold they gathered 'round, and it was deemed good. Typed to the cup
of Christmas Evening Esmeralda Gesha Americano (Esmeralda again, but not how
boring)

miKe