[Homeroast] New to Roasting- Looking for a Roaster

Bruce Garley bsgarley.public at cox.net
Fri Dec 25 15:51:04 CST 2009

Intuitively one might think that green teas and light roast coffees would
have more caffeine due to less destructive processing. However, the caffeine
molecule is very stable. I have not seen any actual data to support the
hypothesis that roasting in the ranges we generally use (City to Vienna),
effects caffeine levels.

Bruce Garley
Plant Whisperer
San Juan Capistrano, CA