[Homeroast] Christmas coffees, me and my yum...

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Fri Dec 25 13:58:26 CST 2009

Crema flowing, pa yum pum yum pum
Esmeralda Gesha, pa yum pum yum pum
Christmas Eve Americanos, pa yum pum yum pum
Sipped with Muppets Christmas Carol, pa yum pum yum pum
yum pum yum pum, yum pum yum pum

We so savor them, pa yum pum yum pum,
When we come.

Morning beanies, pa yum pum yum pum
Kenya Kirinyaga, pa yum pum yum pum
Few gifts in the stockings, pa yum pum yum pum
Yet Americano a marveling, pa yum pum yum pum
yum pum yum pum, yum pum yum pum

Oh we savor them, pa yum pum yum pum,
Together we come.

Debi and Bryan sit yonder, pa yum pum yum pum
Gifts unwrapping, pa yum pum yum pum
Scarce yet loving, pa yum pum yum pum
Breakfast smells cooking, pa yum pum yum pum
yum pum yum pum, yum pum yum pum

Shall I pull for you, pa yum pum yum pum,
More yum to come.

Charlie Brown Christmas, pa yum pum yum pum
Breakfast repast over, pa yum pum yum pum
Bricoletta working, pa yum pum yum pum
Esmeralda straight shots! pa yum pum yum pum
yum pum yum pum, yum pum yum pum

The Coffee Gods smiled at me, pa Yum pum Yum pum
Me and my Yum.

Slave to the Bean Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/