[Homeroast] New Behmor "Low Profile" Chaff Collector

Alchemist John John at chocolatealchemy.com
Fri Dec 25 12:31:14 CST 2009

Little or no burned chaff was one of the major design criteria says
the designer ;)  And (in theory) it allows you to open the door
during cooling with way better heat dissipation but not chaff blowing
out instantly.  A touch sure, but not tons.

Yeah, a touch more difficult to handle and dump, but it's all about trade offs.

Alchemist John