[Homeroast] Coffee of the year

Seth Grandeau grandeau at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 21:17:57 CST 2009

My coffee of the year was a surprise for me.  Kenya Kinnyaga AA - Gakuyu-ini
Factory.  I only ordered 2 lbs, as a try-me, but it was spectacular.  So
silky smooth, such a great mouthfeel.  Exactly the thing that first got me
into homeroasting.  Unfortunately, by the time I got around to roasting (and
falling in love with this coffee), it was gone.  You snooze, you lose!