[Homeroast] OT: Cast Iron Cookware (from "Roasting smoke and birds")

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 17:58:38 CST 2009

I can't remember what caused it - I bet it was cold water when it was hot,
though.

That pan got a lot of use - and I gave myself good training in the art of
cooking failures w/that pan.

Hate this disposable mentality today.

Speaking of cooking.. I have to get back to the biscotti in my oven before
they burn!

Lynne