[Homeroast] Coffee Liqueur

Bonnie Polkinghorn bonnie.polkinghorn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 15:51:54 CST 2009

 So, my delicious espresso infused vodka is ready to go into smaller bottles
to give as gifts, it tastes really good.  It is fantastic.  It kicks butt.
 I used SM Liquid Amber Espresso rested about 5 days for the espresso.  The
infusion has been in a 750 ml bottle for about 2 weeks.

I have sludge at the bottom of the bottle, it must be the sugar.

I'm wondering if I didn't dissolve the sugar well enough.

It tastes great when I leave the sludge at the bottom and only drink the
top, and is noticeably sweeter when I shake it all up.

I'm thinking of pouring it into another container and throwing away the
sludge.

Have any of you that have made this recipe have anything separate out like
this?

Thank you and Merry Christmas!
-Bonnie P.