[Homeroast] A new coffee coming your way?

Andy Thomas adt0611 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 14:28:30 CST 2009

Kew is a botanical garden. There is no reason to assume they are interested in saving the coffee industry. Eventually, I suppose someone will try to process and sample the seeds of the new species. Unless they are thought to be commercially viable, (statistically unlikely) we may never know about it.