[Homeroast] Coffee of the year

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 11:47:34 CST 2009

What is this coffee of the year?  Just your favorite SM offering from 2009
as it sounds?  I guess I haven't been on-list long enough to know of this
tradition.

Assuming this is the case, I'll vote for the *Guatemala Oriente Dry-Process*
.

Mind you, I've spent most of this year not buying any greens, trying to
roast down my stash, so this is not a from a representative sample.  I hope
to be able to pick up some good greens in the new year.

-Chris