[Homeroast] Not a pretty sight

John A C Despres johndespres at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 21:05:13 CST 2009

The pictured glass rod is a Cona rod, not a Cory. They are pretty similar,
though.

Ryan, the rod acts as the filter for the coffee in vacuum pots. Here's the
full page about vac pots at Sweet Maria's.

http://www.sweetmarias.com/prod.brewers.vacuum.php

Now which brewer will you buy? Vac pot coffee is pretty yummy stuff!
John