[Homeroast] First Behmor Chaff Fire - Any Suggestions?

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Tue Dec 22 16:52:06 CST 2009

Roaster is fine.  I roast 1lb batches of Ethiopian coffee all the time
and do not get real excited when I pull that stunt.  I mark the time
remaining at the first crack of 1st crack and then initiate cool at 2:20
to 3:00 later.  The 3:00 is pushing it a bit far into FC++.  Many pounds
and very few light shows.  Never had to pitch the coffee though.