[Homeroast] Not a pretty sight

Barry Luterman lutermanb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 14:52:27 CST 2009

A Cory rod is a glass rod that is used as a filter for a Vac-Pot. The
advantage of the rod is that it contains no cloth or metal to contaminate
the brew.Water can go around the glass bulb but the coffee grinds remain
trapped in the upper bowl. Here is the one I purchased as a replacement:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390133623201&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 12:27 AM, Ryan M. Ward <silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com