[Homeroast] Roasting smoke and birds

John and Emma jehorchik at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 10:20:01 CST 2009

Allon,

You are not being overly cautious. Every precaution you can take you must.
If you can close off the kitchen and keep your bird as far away as possible
while roasting that will also be a benefit to your new family addition. Just
remember during wild fires birds are usually one of the first to flee and
alert other animals of the encroaching danger. If your bird detects smoke it
will feel very restless and will get frantic. It will be very stressful for
the bird.

John H.