[Homeroast] BehmorThing

Mark Jones mpj100 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 22 09:40:37 CST 2009

Good morning roasters!

I have been reading in a few forums and discussions about the BehmorThing; does anyone use it and if so, how do I set it up to work parallel with my roast. I downloaded the latest version and was playing around in it lastnight to see what it does. I'm not a 100% sure on its capability, but I've heard others using it while they roast to track times, settings, and what not. If someone has some time and can jot down a cliffnotes version of the ultimate usage for this program, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you &

Have a Merry Christmas!

NectaroftheGods