[Homeroast] In the roaster

Jim Wilson sh8knj8k at msn.com
Mon Dec 21 23:01:28 CST 2009

John Despres said-

There will be 8 coffee drinkers in the house so this may be enough. If it's
not, a trip to Baby's Coffee in Key West will be in order.

~~~We lived in the lower Fla. Keys from 85'-98', most of those years on big time key (yes, I was a big pioneer=:-)  I remember when baby's coffee roasters first moved down there.  He was from Crooklyn.  I aksed why he left.  his reply? "we got tired of getting beat up"   Baby's first opened shop in a rented marina store oceanside on lower saddlebunch key IIRC

I liked the cafe con leche down there (only from the cuban joints).  the 25 cent bouches weren't too bad either

Jake

Reddick Fla.

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."