[Homeroast] Monday Morning Cup

michael brown disracer at msn.com
Mon Dec 21 20:04:44 CST 2009

Before heading to the airport: a double shot of Guat Finca San Jose roasted City+.  Bright and shockingly acidic, while still having the Guatemalan thin/buttery/oily body that i love.  I believe this is one of those S.O. shots that only a homeroaster or true coffee enthusiast would enjoy.

Michael B
b'ham, AL