[Homeroast] Not a pretty sight

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 17:30:58 CST 2009

I recently got a Fagor pressure cooker set. The second time I used the
pressure cooker I removed the pressure valve and tossed it into the
dish pan for cleaning. As you probably are guessing, I lforgot about
the valve, didn't check closely enough, dumped the water, heard the
crunching in the garbage disposal and immediately knew what it was.
The most painful part is feeling so stupid.

Brian