[Homeroast] Not a pretty sight

John A C Despres johndespres at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 17:11:57 CST 2009

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 5:35 PM, Yakster <yakster at gmail.com> wrote:

> It must be Santa's gremlins creating opportunities for xmas gifts.
>
> -Chris

Um, there's more... Saturday morning I was doing dishes and set the funnel
for my 3 cup Yama Table Top on the counter to dry. Yep, I knocked it off. I
yelped as my elbow hit it and before it hit the floor, as I knew what was
about to happen.

My son added a replacement to his list to Santa for me, so I had to order it
right away in order to ensure it's under the tree come Friday morning.
$25.00 for 2 day shipping to be sure it is, in fact under the tree...

Vac pot gremlins, indeed!

John