[Homeroast] Not a pretty sight

Doug Hoople doughoople at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 17:08:41 CST 2009

Hi Barry,

My condolences on your loss!

I cringe just hearing the crunching sound of Cory glass in a sink
disposal in my mind's ear. I've thought about that possibility a hundred
times myself, certain that I'd fall victim sooner or later.

It's a good thing you have spares.

I'm safe for the moment, as they have no in-sink garbage disposals in any of
the places where I'm staying here in NZ.

Just before leaving, I placed an order for two spare Cory rods, on the
assumption that I'd eventually break my primary. They're tough, but not
indestructible.

Just got word that our container is arriving this week. So I'll be brewing
my first NZ vacpot brew from coffee I've ground myself sometime around New
Year's Day. Getting tired of press pots from pre-ground coffee.

Can't wait!
Doug