[Homeroast] OT: Vacuum Problem PV=nRT

Bonnie Polkinghorn bonnie.polkinghorn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 15:38:32 CST 2009

Spew Alert Please!  For the first time I had my mug of Aeropressed Moka
Kadir Blend to my lips when I read  PV=nRT - Piv-Nert - brought back
memories of ... well. .... PivNert - and I practically spewed!!  I'm am
laughing so hard because - I'm losing my memory, but I will always remember
PivNert.  Actually, I'm choking, too!

Thanks for the laugh,
Bonnie