[Homeroast] Vac Pot Volcanic Eruption WARNING!

Dave Huddle 137trimethyl26dioxopurine at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 14:24:01 CST 2009

MANY years ago, when I was in the chemistry lab, we always added a few
clean 'boiling stone' to a vessle of liquid that was going to be
heated to boiling.

Clean bits of broken porcelain work well because the irregular surface
encourages bubble formation, preventing the bumping behavior you
described.

Dave
Westerville, OH